I am so happy to share this episode with you! I must say that Cassandra has one of the most beautiful and approachable ways of communicating what meditation is and how to incorporate it into your life. She has such a warm and kind heart and it was such a pleasure to share this conversation with her. I met Cassandra almost exactly a year ago on Summit at Sea, unknowingly. I was at dinner with my girls Jordan Younger and Emily Nolan- and Cassandra came to say hi. It wasn’t until after the dinner that I realised who she was. Since meeting, I’ve loved following along on her journey and have seen how grounded, authentic and kind she is with her community.
CASSANDRA BODZAK is the founder of the online mind-body-soul support community, Aprecity.com and a global meditation and wellness teacher who instructs people on how to utilize the technologies of food, meditation, and self-care to make peace with their bodies and their plates. Cassandra is the host of Eat with Intention TV or you may know her as the happy, healthy living guru from ABC’s The Taste. Cassandra is an author, speaker, and certified Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher. Her new book “Eat with Intention” is all about quieting your mind, loving your body and nourishing yourself from the inside out.
- Cassandra takes us through her story of “why”
- The pain point that Cassandra went through which brought her to meditation
- What does meditation mean to Cassandra
- What is ‘eat with intention’
- Steps to starting meditation
- Has Cassandra always been an entrepreneur
- Is prayer and meditation the same thing?
- Being on a major Food Network tv show
- Eat with Intention TV
- Visualisation: how it has impacted her life and journey
- The ‘Rockstar Meditation’