This is another special episode for me. Sherry Strong is not only an inspiring mentor, she is also a dear friend. I can proudly say that Sherry was the catalyst for me, that pushed me towards really going for it with Chloe’s Countertop, especially in the beginning. The first time I met Sherry was when she came to speak at my school (Institute of Holistic Nutrition). I remember feeling so drawn to her during her talk and from that moment on I made it my life’s mission to work with her. And so I did. From that point till after graduating I assisted her in her classes, wrote content for her businesses, ate many meals together, attended her Holistic Culinary Academy and maintained a beautiful friendship. I am so excited to share Sherry’s story with you today on Conscious Conversations. Thank you for always supporting me, Sherry.
- What brought Sherry to food
- Sherry shares her food and body image story and how she transformed to half her size
- Why it’s not always important to get the educational background to get started on a career
- What is the main challenge young entrepreneurs face?
- Sherry’s why?
- Public speaking and why it’s so fun
- How important is food
- What is Return to Food? The laws of nature and why we must follow them
- Sugar addiction
- Sweet Freedom– Sherry’s new and very exciting project!
- Sherry shares her biggest fears
GET IN TOUCH WITH SHERRY