Ok guys, I’m going to keep this pretty simple.
This episode has been a long time coming. I explain it in the intro- but lets just say I’ve been getting the guidance to share like this for a while- and finally it’s here. This past weekend, my bestie, Melanie Emlyn, and I got together at my family ranch in Alberta and we recorded an interview. Mel guest-hosted, and took me deep into the story of my life. This ended up being a 3 hour recording- so it is going to be in 2-3 parts. This is part 1.
- growing up in Malaysia
- Living in an expat family
- Having eating disorders and my ENTIRE journey through that
- Running away from intuition
- Experience spirit as a child and night terrors
- Stepping into my work as a psychic
- Living in duality of the perfect child and a rebel/mysterious
- My biggest pain point in life
- How I got to where I am now
- The beginning of Chloe’s Countertop
- Living in Dubai and what brought me there (and made me leave)
- and more…..
If you have any questions or would like to reach out about your story or connect- please do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I AM HERE for you.